Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Wow-I keep forgetting

Wow-I keep forgetting to blog. This isn't as easy as I thought it would be. Well I guess it's not that it's hard it's just I never seem to remember to sign on until it's late and then by then I just want to go up to bed. So I am aiming for an even better week this week with my weigh in. I have been super careful and not even eating the "extras" that are allowed. I'm hoping that by just sticking to only what is allowed, nothing more, no extras, that I will see a bigger loss this week. My "friend" is due this weekend so I'm not sure how this will affect my weight. To be honest, I never really paid attention to it. I never really paid attention to my weight weekly. I knew I was overweight but just didn't want to see those numbers on the scale. All it did was confirm, yes-you are overweight and need to lose weight. But maybe that's what I needed...to be aware. I am not strictly going to pay attention to the numbers but more of how I look and feel. If I was a size 6 but weighed 180 pounds I wouldn't care...but that's not the case. I would love to be a size 6 again, those clothes are so cute. I went shopping the other day and noticed that the clothes for "smaller" women is cute. Then I went to my size and the clothes aren't really cute. I want to wear cute clothes. I used to "live" in summer dresses. Well I haven't worn a cute summer dress since before my daughter was born and that was almost 4 years ago. Wow. That's what I am aiming for...cute, summer dresses! (Even though summer is almost over) But then by winter I won't have to hibernate in big sweatshirts! Well I hope everyone has a good day!

2 comments:

  1. I watch my "extras" too. Sticking to plan and drinking TONS of water have helped me have my biggest loss weeks, so I keep trying to do that every week. Some weeks are better than others. I know what you mean about cute clothes in the smaller size. I can't wait for that myself! I've been shopping big clothes for SO long! It'll be a dream to go shopping at my goal weight. :) Keep it up!!

    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karen... haven't heard from you in a while. How's it going? Hope you are doing well. :)

    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete