Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Here I Am

Hi there. I'm still here. I keep forgetting to blog and then when I finally remember, it's late and I just don't feel like typing. So getting through the days is getting easier and for this I am glad. As I stated before it was quite hard, harder than I thought it would be. I guess I thought this whole thing would be easy for me since I don't eat much. But when you are allowed to only eat certain things, all of a sudden you want everything. Things that you don't normally eat you find yourself wanting it. Weird how that works. But I've been good and been sticking to what is allowed. I'm still trying to figure out this lean and green thing as I don't want to eat too much or eat something I shouldn't. So tonight I decided to try something different. I had tuna with Olive Oil Mayo (thanks Jennifer). That was good. I ate a little bit of it at dinner time with my salad. Then I put it away for later. See the hardest part of my day is at night. I'm so used to eating something while watching my TV shows. Now let me say that when I was eating something it wasn't junk. It was apples and peanut butter or celery and peanut butter. And every once in a while I would have some cheese and crackers or even some plain popcorn but that's it. I wasn't eating candy, cookies, ice cream etc...the stuff I was eating was pretty much good for me. So tonight when felt that urge to eat something I pulled out the rest of my tuna and ate away. I didn't realize I could do that (eat some at one time and eat the rest later) Why didn't I think of that? I love tuna. I've always loved it and it's easy to split it and enjoy it twice. I think that will get me through the "night-time urge" to eat. I just hope that the scale is nicer to me this week. We shall see! I can't wait to go to dinner with Jennifer tomorrow (Wednesday)

2 comments:

  1. I love tuna! I haven't even tried tuna on this plan yet, can you believe that? I'll have to do that. :)

    I had my lean and green for lunch today for the first time ever (I've always had it for dinner) and it was so nice. We went to applebees and I had the peppercorn steak with steamed veggies (no potatoe). Yum.

    I hope the bridal shower went well. :)

    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen- I cant wait for dinner either!!!!! Hurry up 6:00!!!! I am so proud of you for doing so well on the plan. Keep up the great work. all those times you told me you didnt know how I was doing it...and now here you are DOING IT!!! Yaaay Karen!

    ReplyDelete