Saturday, July 31, 2010

Days 7, 8 and 9

Okay, I'm back. Sorry for the delay. I have been so busy these past few days my head is still spinning. I'm not usually busy all the time but for some reason this week was crazy. So Thursday went well. Although I slacked on my water a bit and probably only drank 3/4 of what I am supposed to. Oh well. No biggie. Friday was my first weigh in day. Let's just say that I was not overly excited with the result but it is a start and there was a loss. The loss was 3 pounds. I'll take it. I was hoping for a little more but what can you do? I stuck to the plan like I was supposed to. I'm hoping my body is getting into the groove of things so next week when I weigh in there will be a higher number. I really think my low loss was because I wasn't eating enough before and I actually eat more with Medifast. Let's hope that is the case. Today I have a bridal shower to go to so I know there will be yummy food. But I'll be armed with a yummy bar. I'm sure there will be a green salad there for me to enjoy so that way I won't look totally weird not eating a thing. I'll bring my own dressing or go without (which I do sometimes). Tomorrow (Sunday) will be another food day with the family as there is a graduation party. But I'll do the same thing and I'll be good!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 3 pound loss!! Woo hoo!!
    Have fun at your bridal shower... sounds like you'll be prepared to ward off any possible temptations and just enjoy yourself. :)

    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am proud of your 3 lb loss! That is great! The best thing you can do is let go of the expectations for what you will lose each week. That part really dragged me down. And when I learned to be happy with any loss is when I became appreciative. Three lbs is a great loss!!! I know you are doing the plan perfectly because I know you so I am sure it will pay off. Some weeks will be better than others. I agree with you that maybe you havent been eating enough all along. Remember I am here for you if you need anything!!! I am back from our little trip :)

    ReplyDelete