Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 4

Okay, I will admit, it was a little easier today. I do have to say that my daughters grilled cheese sandwich at lunch looked more yummy than ever. Grilled cheese is not something I would normally eat but it did look good. But I went on my way to finish the sandwich. Thankfully she wanted to eat in the playroom which is in the basement so before I knew it, the sandwich was on its way downstairs. That was a good thing. I just want to know why all of a sudden I am missing food? I am missing foods I don't normally eat. WHY? Before starting Medifast I could go all day without eating or snacking and not think twice, I wouldn't be bothered. Why all of a sudden do I want food all the time? I feel like I am missing out on something. But I want the weight to come off so I try to get my mind thinking about something else. I haven't gone off plan and that I am happy about. I'm afraid that when it's time to come off Medifast that I am going to eat everything in sight and gain all the weight back. I know it's all about moderation but what the heck is happening here? For dinner tonight I had the Cauliflower Pizza. I liked it. I tried it once before (when I wasn't on Medifast) and thought that was something I could have again. A few days later I made it using broccoli for the crust. I have to say that was good too. I'm not sure what I am going to have for snack tonight. I really want a diet soda as I haven't had one since last Thursday. That is the longest I have gone with no soda or caffeine for that matter. The only drink I have had since I started Medifast is water. I still am not fond of it. I know diet soda is allowed but I like Diet Mountain Dew...does that count? Well off to get the kiddos a snack and then in bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment